We shouldn’t have to write this blog in summer but alas, here we are! Thanks British weather!
You can still make the most of our beautiful capital, with this roundup of wonderful things you can do around London on a rainy day.
- Brighten your day with a trip to London’s beautiful indoor rainforest
- Take cover in a charming bookshop
- Visit one of London’s incredible free museums
- Settle in a cute café for a rainy day cappuccino
- Use the opportunity to discover your new favourite restaurant
- Opt for a pretty cocktail, a cosy glass of wine, or a pint at one of the city’s oldest pubs
- Eat your way through Broadgate’s giant Italian food hall
- Relax with a delightful afternoon tea
- Take cover in a railway arch …
- Kick back and snuggle up at a cosy cinema
#london #belgravia #travel #rainyday #wetweatherplan #tourism #welovelondon #letsdolondon #travelinspiration #thingstodoinlondon #gettoknowlondon