London Restaurant Festival returns for its 13th year this October.
With over 40 exclusive experiences including the return of the much-loved Restaurant-Hopping Tours, Top Ten Cuisines and Tastings & Masterclasses. This autumn, your favourite city-wide celebration of eating out is back.
Here’s a flavour of what you can experience…
- You can treat your taste buds to exclusive four-course menus at top chefs’ restaurants, inspired by the world’s Top Ten Cuisines.
- Or immerse yourself in Restaurant-Hopping Tours, a five-star foodie experience visiting four culinary destinations in one evening.
- Experience London’s best eateries serving flavoursome bites with the specially created Talk on the Town, and London Legends tasting menus.
- Discover London’s Avant Garde restaurant scene, with specially created menus from the capital’s most unique restaurants.
- Combine the best of food and film at Binge, an immersive experience blending a movie or live tv screening with fantastic themed food.
- Be taken on a gourmet odyssey at the Ultimate Gastronomic Weekends hosted by top names in the industry.
- You can also take your family and friends on a London’s Longest Lunch, a six-course lunch including a private river tour between two exquisite London restaurants.
- And experience the spirit of the London Restaurant Festival with live or virtual tastings and masterclasses
Visit the London Restaurant Festival for more information.