With the festive season approaching, London is preparing to host some of the best winter events in England’s tourist calendar. The Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Festival has an excellent reputation for entertaining groups of friends and families searching for that festive boost in their spirits. Once again, B+B Belgravia is perfectly located to warm your toes after a fantastic evening.
Winter Wonderland Highlights
The festival transforms a large section of Hyde Park near Hyde Park station from the 23rd of November through to the 5th of January, giving you ample chance to experience its myriad of events.
- Feel the rush of ice-skating in the open air; the ice rink is illuminated by 108,000 Victorian tea-lights for that extra spark of magic.
- Find unique gifts at the Christmas market.
- Marvel at the variety of skilled performers at Zippo’s Circus: A highly popular attraction, not just for being heated, which features breath-taking aerobics and illusions.
- Fill the young ones with anticipation and excitement on a trip to Santa’s Grotto.
- Refresh and warm up everyone in your group with the tasty Bavarian food and drinks on offer.
- The Magical Ice Kingdom is a walk-through world of ice and snow where you will encounter woodland creatures and a unicorn-pulled carriage.
Unique festive B+B Belgravia experience
The morning after such an evening deserves to be complimented with a fine English breakfast in your choice of modern rooms or studio apartments. You are also situated in central London with all of its winter attractions never too far away. Book now at B+B Belgravia and embrace London at this special time of year.